\
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Cara Install tema di Kali Linux

By admin → Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Changing the theme is generally very popular especially gnome Backtrack Linux users who berbase Ubuntu 10.04 and may be very easy to change the theme.
but what about the Kali linux who berbase Debian Wheezy.

Okay, we'll discuss how to replace the Themes on operation system Kali Linux.
Sumber https://www.facebook.com/l30ckX

See the initial Theme is a theme that I use Default theme:


equipment : 
gnome-tweak-tool
Download Themes (GTK-3)

First Step :

install gnome tweak tool

root@kali:~# gnome-tweak-tool


if the installation is complete then we open gnome-tweak-tool

root@kali:~# gnome-tweak-tool



Next klick Tab Theme :


See the Tab Window Theme, Theme Icon and GTK + Theme I still use (the default) as my theme.

The next close Gnome-Tweak-tools.
let's change the theme that we download

and I think you have finished downloading it :)

then extract themenya coincidence here I use *. zipped and I put it on the Desktop

root@kali:~/Desktop# unzip -x dorian-theme.zip 


finished extract files themenya let's copy to the directory /usr/share/themes/ << folder  theme

root@kali:~/Desktop# cp -r dorian-theme /usr/share/themes/ 



I think there is no problem until here.

then we run lg Gnome-Tweak-Tools like a first step, and then select the theme that we just created
:)


Finish, this is my theme =))






Post Tags:

Ichsan Bahri

I'm Ichsan. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Cara Install tema di Kali Linux "